Here at River Road UMC, almost half of our worshipping congregation belongs to a small group. Small group participation is a priority because it is the most effective venue for growing in your faith and it empowers the church to live out its mission of loving and serving God and neighbor. Small groups within the church are a primary place where you can connect with God and also with one another.
By participating in a small group, you can meet other people with similar interests and learn more about faith and the meaning of scripture. We hope that you will join a group and jump on board the exciting process of living a life intentionally with God!
If you are interested in joining a small group, contact Tom York at email@example.com.
- Adult Bible Studies: Sundays at 10:00
- Contemporary Christian Small Group: Sundays at 10:00
- Adult Faith Learning Group: Sundays at 10:00
- Monday Bible Study: Mondays at 10:00
- New Life Group: Thursdays at 6:30
- Community Bible Study: Tuesdays at 7:00
- Racial Justice Group: 2nd/4th Sundays at 6:00
- Book Club: First Mondays at 6:30
- Autism Teen Meeting: 3rd Fridays at 5:30
- Alzheimer Caregiver Support Group: 4th Thursdays at 6:00
- United Women in Faith
- Earth Advocacy Group
- New Groups always forming!